In a collaboration with partners from UBC Faculty of Education, Camosun College, Vancouver Island Health Authority, and outdoor education practitioners, Dr. Mariana Brussoni’s lab is hosting a three-part online roundtable series titled, “Advancing Early Childhood Education Outdoors Now.” Early Childhood Education (ECE) and outdoor play experts from Canada, and internationally will explore the health and educational benefits of being outside, successful international models of ECE outdoors, and paths for advancing licensing outdoor early childhood education in BC. For more information and to register, please visit eceonow.pwias.ubc.ca.
- Concussion Awareness Week: September 25 to October 1, 2022
- Helping to better understand concussion in teens: The SHRed Concussions Study
- BCIRPU to lead Vancouver site for international study on rugby-related concussions
- Continuing concussion work both at home and in East Africa: Dr. Shelina Babul’s sabbatical
- Beat the heat – and prevent drowning this summer