This report explores the extent of trampoline-related injuries among children ages 0-17 years old, presenting at the emergency department at the BC Children’s Hospital (BCCH), for the period January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2013.
- Concussion Awareness Week: September 25 to October 1, 2022
- Helping to better understand concussion in teens: The SHRed Concussions Study
- BCIRPU to lead Vancouver site for international study on rugby-related concussions
- Continuing concussion work both at home and in East Africa: Dr. Shelina Babul’s sabbatical
- Beat the heat – and prevent drowning this summer