Based on 10 national child & youth injury indicators, use this tool to make timely, evidence-based decisions for injury prevention measures across the provinces and territories.
- Concussion Awareness Week: September 25 to October 1, 2022
- Helping to better understand concussion in teens: The SHRed Concussions Study
- BCIRPU to lead Vancouver site for international study on rugby-related concussions
- Continuing concussion work both at home and in East Africa: Dr. Shelina Babul’s sabbatical
- Beat the heat – and prevent drowning this summer