It’s almost spring! Even during this uncertain time, it’s important to continue to stay active, stay calm, and be aware of our surroundings.
You’re 5x more likely to crash when using a hand-held phone while driving. ICBC has launched their annual distracted driving campaign.
Poison Prevention Week
March 15-21 is National Poison Prevention Week. This year the focus is on cannabis-related poisoning.
Visit Parachute’s website for more information.
- Cannabis poisoning – Parachute
- Cannabis edibles – Vancouver Coastal Health
- Poisoning What to Do – BCIRPU
- The Tragic Side of Tide Pods – Fortune Magazine (featuring Dr. Mariana Brussoni)
- Medication poisoning in older adults – Preventable
Canadian Agricultural Safety Week
This annual campaign takes place March 15-21 this year and talks about the importance of safety in farming. Learn more on the campaign’s website.