We are hiring a Community Mobilizer/Coordinator responsible for leading the mobilization and activation of the BC injury prevention network. The incumbent will work to bring together various injury prevention networks active in the province, drawing on the networks of Parachute, BCiPLAN, BCIP-PAC and Preventable.
- Concussion Awareness Week: September 25 to October 1, 2022
- Helping to better understand concussion in teens: The SHRed Concussions Study
- BCIRPU to lead Vancouver site for international study on rugby-related concussions
- Continuing concussion work both at home and in East Africa: Dr. Shelina Babul’s sabbatical
- Beat the heat – and prevent drowning this summer